DIY painting, ingenuity, lacquer with resin, the unique luster of resin sequins is dazzling, shining in the light, it is currently the most popular DIY decorations.
Material: Acrylic Keychain + Resin Rhinestone Special Shaped Drill
Size: Butterfly 80*60mm/3.15*2.37"
Diamond type: full drill
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in coding order.
3. Uncover the above tape map and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color code.
4. Resin-set diamonds according to the corresponding color coding fixture.
5. It is recommended that a set of resin diamonds be completed faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one place, no need to leave diamonds in each line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, install the sorting array on the plane of the material above.
8. The stitching needs to be flat, neat, and free of cracks.
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gap meets the diamond symbol.
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, place it in the appropriate frame of your choice (this product does not provide a frame).
This is a DIY diamond painting, not finished, you need to complete it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
5 X Acrylic Keychains
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Drill Pen, Speed up Plate)