DIY Diamond Painting Peafowl Tassel Wall Art Picture Mural Poster Cross Stitch Embroidery Mosaic Kit Home Decoration
Material: Chevron board + PVC
Size: Picture frame 240x240x14mm/9.45x9.45x0.55in, tassel 168mm/6.61in, lanyard 95mm/3.74in
Diamond type: Part drill, round diamond
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gap meets the diamond symbol
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Drawing Paper
1 X Picture Frame
1 X Accessory
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Drill Pen, Speed up Plate)